AvenOlait™ is nutritionally similar to whole, uncooked oats containing many of the same essential vitamins and minerals like folic acid, potassium, phosphorous, and magnesium. Oat “milk” also contains complex carbohydrates for consistent/stable energy and plenty of insoluble and soluble fibers known to aid in satiety and promote a healthy digestive and cardiovascular system. The protein in AvenOlait is a great alternative for those with soy or dairy allergies or those with vegetarian or vegan diets.
Like whole oats, AvenOlait oat milk is a natural source of beta-glucan, a phytochemical substance known to help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol, reduce the risk of heart disease, and aid in longevity. These substances are naturally found in plant-based foods, with disease fighting and disease protection abilities.
Advantages of AvenOlait
• Vegetarian and vegan alternative to soy and dairy milk
• Exceptionally dispersible in water
• Digested slowly and easily
• All natural and non-GMO
• Consistent and adequate supply
• Economically efficient
• Contributes to a clean label
• Ease of use
• No contamination with growth hormones (rbST/bGH), anabolic steroids or antibiotics
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Baked goods—added fortification and nutritional value
• Beverages—oat milk, nutritional drinks, smoothies
• Dairy alternatives and replacements
• Nutritional products
• Medium Viscosity
• Excellent Solubility
• Excellent Dispersibiliy
• Increases food volume and promotes fullness
MADE IN THE U.S.A.