A new bar has been raised in plant proteins. The Axiom Innovation Team has developed VegOtein™ N (VEJ-oh-teen) — the complete pea protein with the most neutral sensory experience on the market. This means that masking agents are no longer necessary in beverages and more. Boasting large commercial quantities and a guarantee to be free of soy and gluten,* this newest member of the VegOtein pea protein line features an 80% protein concentration and 100% digestibility. It also uniquely features a 1.0 PDCAAS and is produced without fortification through a natural, patent-pending process in the U.S., from N. American grown yellow non-GMO peas.
As an excellent plant protein source, VegOtein™ N is rich both in iron and essential amino acids and especially high in Lysine and Arginine. It is being used as a replacement for and/or in conjunction with soy protein and whey protein in food grade products. It can be optionally blended with rice protein to complete the amino acid profile, as legumes and grains have complimentary amino acid levels.
VegOtein N™ is specially made to order and lead times can be dependent upon the order size. It is available in conventional, but don’t forget to ask about other certification options.
With multiple VegOtein™ pea proteins to choose from, this neutral pea protein option is ideal when flavor is the key formulation driver, while Axiom’s signature VegOtein P™ is ideal if cost is the key driver, VegOtein™ HP80 is hydrolyzed, and VegOtein™ MA is especially functional for meat analogue and beverage applications.
Advantages of VegOtein N™
• The best tasting—no need for masking agents
• A 1.0 PDCAAS
• A good egg replacer in baked goods with same quality and functionality as eggs
• Outstanding plant protein for beverages
• Excellent source of iron
• Guaranteed gluten-free and soy-free
• Aids satiety as a dietary protein source
• Naturally cholesterol free
• Environmentally friendly protein
• Intermediate absorption
• No contamination with growth hormones (rbst/bGH), anabolic steroids
• Baked products—muffins, cookies, crackers
• Beverages—RTDs, powders
• Catering and deli products—pâté, delicatessen meat, minced meat and reconstituted products
• Dairy products—soft white cheese and milk protein substitutes, yogurt,
• Encapsulation—flavors, essential oils, polyunsaturated fatty acids, fat-soluble vitamins, etc.
• Infant/toddler nutrition—milk powders/infant formulas
• Snacks and cereals—crunchy and high protein products
• Sports nutrition formulations—protein mix and bars, high protein pasta
• Weight management and high protein formulations—nutrition bars, pasta, biscuits, mixes, meal replacers
• Ease of dry flow
• Off-flavor masking
• Texture and smoothness
• Oil retention and gelation
Request the Complete PDCAAS Statement for digestibility and blending guidelines.
• Kosher (Star K)
• Ask about other certification options
• EU Compliant
Quality certifications and analysis, and spec sheets are available upon request at: email@example.com