Designed for beverages and other applications needing a lower viscosity and more suspendible plant protein, Vegotein HP80™ (VEJ-oh-teen) is the fourth in Axiom’s line of functional, 100% digestible pea proteins. This partially hydrolyzed 80% concentrated pea protein is even easier to mix and digest, thus particularly beneficial for sports formulations where the body doesn’t have to work as hard to break the protein down into individual amino acids. Vegotein HP80™ is similar to Axiom’s other pea protein options in that it has a light color, easily masked flavor, and smooth texture.
As an excellent plant protein source, VegOtein HP80™ is rich both in iron and essential amino acids and especially high in Lysine and Arginine. It is being used as a gluten-free and dairy-free replacement for and/or in conjunction with soy protein and whey protein in food grade products. It can be blended with rice protein to complete the amino acid profile, as legumes and grains have complimentary amino acid levels.
VegOtein HP80™ is specially made to order and lead times can be dependent upon the order size. Ask about different certification options.
With multiple VegOtein™ pea proteins to choose from, this HP80™ partially hydolyzed pea protein option is ideal when suspendability is the key formulation driver, while Axiom’s signature VegOtein P™ is ideal if cost is the key driver, VegOtein N™ is preferred if a neutral flavor and smell are critical, and VegOtein™ MA is especially functional for meat analogue and beverage applications.
Advantages of VegOtein HP80™
• Outstanding plant protein for beverages
• Excellent source of iron
• Guaranteed gluten-free and soy-free
• Aids satiety as a dietary protein source
• Naturally cholesterol free
• Environmentally friendly protein
• Intermediate absorption
• No contamination with growth hormones (rbst/bGH), anabolic steroids or antibiotics
• Baked products- cookies, crackers
• Beverages-RTDs, powders
• Dairy products-soft white cheese and milk protein substitutes, yogurt, ice cream
• Encapsulation-flavors, essential oils, polyunsaturated fatty acids, fat-soluble vitamins, etc.
• Infant/toddler nutrition-milk powders/infant formulas
• Snacks and cereals-crunchy and high protein products
• Sports nutrition formulations-protein mix and bars, high protein pasta
• Weight management and high protein formulations-nutrition bars, pasta, biscuits, mixes, meal replacers
• More suspendible
• Lower viscosity
• Ease of dry flow
• Texture and smoothness
Request the Complete PDCAAS Statement for digestibility and blending guidelines.
• Kosher (Star K)
• EU Compliant
• Ask about other certification options
Quality certifications and analysis, and spec sheets are available upon request at: email@example.com