VegOtein P™, in 80% and 85% protein levels, now available in both conventional and authentically certified organic, is produced from U.S. and Canadian yellow non-GMO peas, using a natural chemical-free process. Axiom’s pea protein is one of the most consistent sources available. An allergen-friendly raw material, it is one of the best tasting pea proteins on the market, with enhanced sensory experience in comparison to its competitors.
VegOtein P is an excellent plant protein source, rich both in iron and in essential amino acids and especially high in Lysine and Arginine. It is being used as a replacement for and/or in conjunction with soy protein and whey protein in food grade products. It is also often blended with rice protein to complete the amino acid profile, as legumes and grains have complimentary amino acid levels. In addition, it has a high level of functionality and can be utilized in a variety of foods and beverages where there is a need for protein enrichment. Ask about 80% and 85% protein levels.
Check out both organic and conventional, plus green pea options. Don’t forget to ask for added proof that this is one of a few truly organic pea options on the market today.
Advantages of VegOtein P
• Excellent egg replacer (See info sheet)
• Excellent source of iron
• Great tasting with easily masked flavor
• Economical, good value
• Aids in satiety as a dietary protein source
• Naturally cholesterol-free
• Environmentally friendly protein
• Intermediate absorption
• No contamination with growth hormones (rbst/bGH), anabolic steroids or antibiotics
• Baked products—muffins, cookies, crackers
• Catering and deli products—pâté, delicatessen meat, minced meat and reconstituted products
• Dairy products—soft white cheese and milk protein substitutes, yogurt, ice cream
• Encapsulation—flavors, essential oils, polyunsaturated fatty acids, fat-soluble vitamins, etc.
• Infant/toddler nutrition—milk powders/infant formulas
• Snacks and cereals—crunchy and high protein products
• Sports nutrition formulations—protein mix and bars, high protein pasta
• Weight management and high protein formulations—nutrition bars, pasta, biscuits, mixes, meal replacers
• Ease of dry flow
• Off-flavor masking
• Meat analogue texture
• Texture and smoothness
• Oil-retainance and gelation
• Water-soluble: dispersibility, stability, dissolving